Top Ten Games I Worked On
I was sorely tempted to add Beneath a Steel Sky to my list of Top Ten games in the previous post, but I think that would be bad form because I worked on it. Although I didn’t do any of the writing and design, I still think it’s not something I should put on a list like that. So here is my top ten list from the games I've worked on.
- Beneath a Steel Sky
- So Blonde
- Broken Sword – The Sleeping Dragon
- Broken Sword – The Shadow of the Templars
- In Cold Blood
- Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso
- Gold and Glory: The Road to El Dorado
- Rhianna Ford and the Da Vinci Letter
- Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure
- Call of Cthulhu: Destiny’s End
Again, the order is not a concrete one.
I put the last one on the list because it was turning into one of the best games I ever worked on and was eighty percent complete when it was cancelled. Perhaps one day I’ll post some of my favourite scenes.