To celebrate six years as a freelance writer and game designer, I’m giving away signed copies of my book, Writing for Video Games, to the two lucky winners of this new competition. Four Runners-up will receive key codes to the arcade adventure game, Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso.
Although I have more than 17 years of development experience, the six years as a freelancer has enabled me to work on a wide variety of projects and with a large range of clients from the US and across Europe. I hope you will help me celebrate by entering the competition.
To enter, simply answer the three questions below and send your answers in an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject heading, “Writing for Video Games Competition”.
- For which company did Steve work for eleven years before turning freelance?
- For which 2008 game did Steve receive a nomination at the Writers’ Guild of Great Britain Awards in the category, Best Game Script?
- What is the name of the player character in Steve’s 2006 game, Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso?
- The Writing for Video Games competition begins June 4th, 2010 and ends June 30, 2010.
- Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading, “Writing for Video Games Competition”.
- Only one entry per email address. Subsequent entries after the first will be disqualified.
- The competition is void where prohibited.
- Winners are responsible for any local taxes, duties or fees.
- Winners will be drawn, from those answering all questions correctly, on or about July 1, 2010. Winners will be notified via email and will then be asked to provide an address to which the prize can be sent.
- Winners’ names will be published at a later date, but no other information will be given out about the lucky recipients of the prizes.
- Good luck to all entrants.